LADWP, in conjunction with the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (MWD), offer the SoCal WaterSmart Rebate Program, a water conservation program for our residential, multi-family owners, commercial, and industrial customers to promote the use of water conservation products. The SoCal Water$mart Rebate Program promotes reducing water use region-wide. Help conserve this vital resource by purchasing and installing qualifying products in your home. To view a list of rebate offerings, go to Residential or Commercial rebates.
How to Apply
Go to the SoCal Water$mart Rebate Program website before you purchase your equipment for an overview of available water conservation rebate products. All SoCal Water$mart Program rebate applications must be submitted online.
Commercial customers and owners of multi-family dwelling units (five or more units) must get a rebate reservation before purchasing any water saving equipment. Go to SoCal Water$mart to reserve your funds now! Once your reservation application is approved you have 60 days to purchase, install, and go back online to finish your rebate application.
Residential customers have 90 days from the date of purchase to apply and be considered for a rebate.
For Residential device rebates go to SoCal Water$mart Rebate Program Application
- Submit your device rebate application online.
- Upload your recent water bill.
- Upload your copy of the sales receipt (must include brand, model, and individual price.)
All Turf Replacement Program projects must be pre-approved before starting landscape project.
Note: If you are unable to upload your receipt and/or water bill, please contact SoCal Water$mart at 1-888-376-3314 for assistance.
Receiving the Rebate
- Funds are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Limited to one rebate application per product category, per address. Repeat purchases are not eligible for additional rebate payments.
- Rebates are available only to the LADWP customer of record who is listed on the LADWP bill.
More info at: